Strict Standards: Declaration of TwatchEntGeneInput::isEquivalent() should be compatible with TwatchEntityGene::isEquivalent(TwatchEntityGene $gene) in /home/adejkam/public_html/twatch/lib/Entity.php on line 407

Strict Standards: Declaration of TwatchEntGeneNull::isEquivalent() should be compatible with TwatchEntGeneInput::isEquivalent(TwatchEntGeneInput $gene) in /home/adejkam/public_html/twatch/lib/Entity.php on line 463

Strict Standards: Declaration of TwatchListCounter::isEquivalent() should be compatible with TwatchCounter::isEquivalent(TwatchCounter $counter) in /home/adejkam/public_html/twatch/lib/Common.php on line 2082

Strict Standards: Declaration of TwatchGroupedCounter::isEquivalent() should be compatible with TwatchListCounter::isEquivalent(TwatchListCounter $counter) in /home/adejkam/public_html/twatch/lib/Common.php on line 2367
"Latest visitors" section not working - TraceWatch Web Stats Discussion

TraceWatch Website Statistics

Google Web TraceWatch.com

"Latest visitors" section not working

Anything About TraceWatch

"Latest visitors" section not working

Postby Massimo » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi all!

I just updated Tracewatch to new version (from .336 I think), and unfortunately the "Latest visitors" section stopped working.
I didn't have any issues during the update and also at the moment TW shows there are no errors, but that section is empty and the checkboxes on the right are, well, wrong.

An image is worth one thousands words:

And if I click on "update" it gives the error:
invalid visitor type id 0
File: /home/stambugi/public_html/twatch/latest.php Line: 147

Any idea what I could have done wrong?

Thanks a lot!
Massimo

Re: "Latest visitors" section not working

Postby dandan » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 am

Hi,

same problem after update as above. And after clean all and fresh install - too. Any solutions, please?
dandan

Postby dandan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:08 am

Any chance to fix this error? I like twatch so much and I don`t want to migrate to other system...
dandan

Postby caryl » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:19 pm

I "suddenly" started having the same problem. I have been using TW for years.

I feel the same way about changing - however it does not seem like TW is being supported anymore. So sad...

Caryl
caryl

Return to General Talk